Tuesday 23 December 2014

About ME :)

Hey guys, newbie in the town ;)
Glad to meet you
Well I'm here to start my first conversation post with you guys
Here we go ;)

A simple intro from me
Name: Hoe Cheon Yew
Age: 21 (young but not that bold)
Where I was born? In a warm small town---> Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia


Oh yeah, I'm a Malaysian and I'm proud to be a Malaysian :)



Where I raise? In a small town nearby the paddy hometown--> Padang Serai, Kulim, Kedah (okay, maybe quite far away 'cause it takes a 2 ++hours journey from my house to arrive paddy hometown xD)
When I was born? in 11 September 1993
I started my study in a per-school when i was 4 years old, primary school in year 2000 and secondary school at Chio Min when I was 13 years old
I started my Form 6 life (synonyms with A-Level) in IBM
Currently, I an undergraduate student in Universiti Utara Malaysia (Northern University of Malaysia---UUM) and I taking logistics and transportation management course
 What can I do? 
Okay as many people do I can sing but write songs as well 
I play guitar and chinese flute 
Here is my performance in my university 
  





okay, see you guys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment